Structure and Organization
MEMBERS OF THE COVENANT BOARD (FEBRUARY 2012 - JANUARY 2013)
- Larry Armstrong ('14)
- Donna Budzinski ('15)
- Andrew Galgoci ('13)
- Yvette Halpin ('14)
- Kay Hurd ('13)
- Phil Krieter, Clerk ('14)
- Carol Krueger ('15)
- Peg Mara ('13)
- Nancy Parkinson ('15)
OFFICERS OF THE CORPORATION (February 2012 - January 2013)
- President: Andrew Galgoci
- Vice President: Peg Mara
- Secretary: Phil Krieter
- Treasurer: Carol Krueger
The Administrative Team's focus is on finance, stewardship, facilities, personnel and record keeping. They are responsible for the maintenance, repair, and improvements to the church building and manse, as well as the church and manse grounds. This team also manages, develops, and utilizes the resources of the congregation for Christian ministry and mission.
The Ministries Team provides TUC and the community with individual and group opportunities for Spiritual Growth and loving care of our members via all avenues including Worship, Christian Education, and Small groups. Their duties encompass:
- the rituals, sacraments, and music that set and sustain the climate necessary for praising and growing closer to God
- providing opportunities for our community of faith to study God's Word and to provide a positive atmosphere of Christian learning, loving, and growing for all people of our congregation and the surrounding community.
- social activities for fun and fellowship
- support, care and communication with our members
Outreach includes evangelism and mission. We believe that there is an inner longing and yearning in all people for spiritual awareness, wholeness and fulfillment. The Outreach Commission's major effort is to reach out to all people in our community and provide a safe and inviting atmosphere where people can come to know and meet Jesus Christ.
Our mission is to provide opportunities to serve God by serving our fellow man. Jesus said, "If you have done it to least of these, my brethren, you have done it to me."